Saturday, June 14, 2014

Augmented reality puts players into video game action

Augmented reality puts players into video game action The world goes red, then he harmlessly passes through the auto in a video game that made play visceral using Sony "Morpheus" virtual reality headgear paired with a PlayStation 4 console. Putting players into game worlds using new technology such as Morpheus or Oculus headgear was a featured trend at the major E3 video game gathering that wrapped here on Thursday. "Who doesn't want to be a knight slashing in armor and firing a cross bow?" Sony Computer Entertainment chief Andrew House asked while happily recounting his first time in the Morpheus demo taking place behind closed doors at the show. Next to the Sony booth on the show floor was Oculus, which caused such a sensation that leading social network Facebook announced in March that it was buying the startup in a $2 billion deal.








via Gaming News Headlines - Yahoo! News http://ift.tt/1lkOpT3

1 comment:

  1. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is required to get
    set up? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
    I'm not very web smart so I'm not 100% certain. Any suggestions or
    advice would be greatly appreciated. Appreciate it

    my blog - goji actives youtube

    ReplyDelete